Tu es ici:
FORUM => prochaines courses prévues => WkkLtgTiY

<-En arrière

1  2  3 Continuer -> 

cmMzmcWnXVhCFDFRYKe (Hôte)
06/02/2009 07 07 05 (UTC)[citer]
jimdofreeKence (Hôte)
06/07/2021 14 02 08 (UTC)[citer]
When Dai Xiao Lei arrived at her Beijing apartment with her husband and son, after a long flight back from Canada, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law were already waiting inside.
https://txt.fyi/-/2183/7fe1fc25/ https://txt.fyi/-/2175/109485b9/
They wanted to take her 16-month-old to their family home in Gaoyang, several hours' drive away, Dai said. Her then-husband seemed unsurprised and told her he must have forgotten to mention it, she said.
"We never discussed this and there was no prior agreement at all," she said. "This is not something that I agreed to. They didn't care."
Dai tried to refuse, locking her son in his bedroom. But, she said, her now-former husband had been physically abusive and she was afraid. With no friends, family or neighbors nearby who could help, several hours later she conceded.
In the following months, Dai said her ex-husband denied her repeated requests to see her son. He filed for divorce, claiming she was "irresponsible" and "didn't have time to take care of the son due to work," according to court documents reviewed by CNN. Dai, a Canadian citizen, went to the Beijing police and the Canadian consulate -- but she said authorities called it a private family matter and that there was nothing they could do.
cheap jordans (Hôte)
21/07/2023 14 02 48 (UTC)[citer]
I am writing to make you know of the fantastic discovery my cousin's girl undergone studying your web page. She came to find so many issues, which included what it is like to have an incredible helping character to get a number of people just completely grasp selected very confusing subject areas. You truly surpassed our own desires. Many thanks for producing these helpful, trustworthy, educational and as well as fun tips on the topic to Lizeth.
bape shoes (Hôte)
24/07/2023 12 12 07 (UTC)[citer]
My wife and i were so more than happy when Jordan could deal with his inquiry because of the ideas he gained using your web pages. It's not at all simplistic to just be giving away things that many men and women have been trying to sell. And we grasp we have the writer to be grateful to because of that. The most important illustrations you made, the easy blog navigation, the relationships your site help foster - it is all superb, and it is facilitating our son in addition to the family reckon that this article is brilliant, which is certainly unbelievably indispensable. Thank you for the whole thing!
kd shoes (Hôte)
25/07/2023 05 05 53 (UTC)[citer]
I wish to express appreciation to you just for rescuing me from such a dilemma. After browsing through the the net and coming across proposals that were not beneficial, I assumed my life was well over. Living without the presence of strategies to the issues you have resolved through your main blog post is a serious case, and those which may have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your own personal knowledge and kindness in maneuvering all things was important. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a thing like this. I'm able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your skilled and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your site to anybody who would need tips about this subject matter.

Répondre:

Ton pseudo:

Couleur du texte:

Taille des caractères:
Fermer les marquages

Ensemble des thèmes: 1013
Ensemble des articles: 73122
Ensemble des utilisateurs: 1

Ce site web a été créé gratuitement avec Ma-page.fr. Tu veux aussi ton propre site web ?
S'inscrire gratuitement